A few improvements..
« on: March 14, 2017, 02:28:56 PM »
Thank you for the latest update! I always look forward to seeing your great improvements.

On that note, I had a few suggestions. I apologize in advance if there are already solutions to these...

- When the sitemap completes, it only shows a max of 1000 new or removed links. Though it is rare to have more than 1000 added/removed at once, it has happened with upgrades to my website software. Since I can not see everything that was removed it is tough to figure out all the problems.

- In the email sent to me when the generator completes, it would be nice to see a new and removed page count. This would allow me to know if I need to log in and see what there was more than 4 or 5.

- In the email sent to me when the generator completes, there is no link back to allow me to log in. There is a link to my site, and to the new sitemap, but not to "mysite/generator". Would be nice to have that direct link in the email.

- Downloading the Referring URL list would be very helpful. My current list stops exactly at 20000. That many records does make it a bit hard to view on the web. Also, is 20000 the max referrals?

Also, I switched to using SSL on my site, which meant I needed to enable CURL for my calls. Seems like since this switch, I no longer have any "Broken Links". Do you know why?

Love this product. Keep up the great work!
Re: A few improvements..
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 06:06:02 AM »
Hello,

thank you for your comments.
- you can increase the number of urls in "Changelog" lists using "xs_chlog_list_max" setting and the Number of referring links using "xs_ref_list_max" setting in generator/data/generator.conf file.
- broken links should be detected with curl setting too.