Re: Internal Server Error Message
« on: March 16, 2017, 08:35:33 PM »
Just updated to V.7.2 and when I try to do a crawl; about 15 seconds later I receive the following error message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

P.S. I have made sure that the file and folder permissions have the correct settings. I have never had this problem before in the past. Any help would be appreciated.
Re: Re: Internal Server Error Message
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 05:34:26 AM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 03:45:56 PM »
1. We are still having the same exact problem even though we had our host server to change the memory limit from 128M to 256M; and the execution time from 30S to 60S.
2. One other bug that we are having is that we are unable to log out from the admin screen; as it keeps reverting back to the main admin screen whenever we try to log out.

Any help in resolving this problem would be appreciated.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 07:43:05 PM »
Hello,

please let me know your generator URL/login in private message to check this.