After upgrading to the latest version, am getting the following error:

Error loading stylesheet: Parsing an XSLT stylesheet failed.

Kindly help.
Re: Error loading stylesheet: Parsing an XSLT stylesheet failed.
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 03:12:06 PM »
I am getting the same error, is there a resolve to this?
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 09:04:15 PM »
Make sure that link to sitemap is the same as defined in generator configuration.

It loaded fine yesterday and I haven't changed anything since then except to add

dispatch=tags

to the Exclude URLs:
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 07:22:17 AM »
Hello,

sitemap.xsl file should be located under the folder where your sitemap.xml is located, i.e. it will work correctly if you will have sitemap.xml in domain root.
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2017, 03:21:52 PM »
Hello,

sitemap.xsl file should be located under the folder where your sitemap.xml is located, i.e. it will work correctly if you will have sitemap.xml in domain root.
The software I have in the root already creates a sitemap at the root.  The reason I am using your software is because there is errors in the one my software is creating so I want to get your running properly before I move it to the root.
I am not sure how it could be an issue of it not being in the root since I already created one that worked correctly and now I am getting the error:

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2017, 08:54:30 PM »
In this case you need to install sitemap generator in the folder where sitemap is located.
I will give that a try but wouldn't make much sense.  I sent you earlier in a PM where the software is installed and it is a different folder than where the sitemap in the image shows.

I will let you now how it works out.
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2017, 04:07:34 PM »
In this case you need to install sitemap generator in the folder where sitemap is located.
I have done the install exactly as stated in the directions and kept everything in the root.  Now I am getting the following error:

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\cocoartf1504\cocoasubrtf810
^
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2017, 06:47:02 PM »
Hello,

your sitemap opens correctly for me.
I guess i didn't give it enough time to finish?  It is loading correctly now.  Thank You

I have a question that maybe you can help me with.  In the sitemap that gets created it has tags included.  On some of my other sites that are similar sites built with the same ecommerce software I get a fair amount of traffic from pages created by tags.  Those pages say something like the following: 

[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

The built in software doesn't add these pages into the sitemap but they get indexed and they get traffic.
So my question is:  Do you feel I would be better off removing them from the results or since google is finding them and indexing them it wouldn't be bad to leave them in there.  I know people say there can be an issue with duplicate content.

If I should remove them what would be the string that I would add to remove them?

Thanks for the help
Tony
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2017, 10:21:25 PM »
Thanks Again.