logout!!!
« on: August 02, 2017, 02:46:11 PM »
Hello,

i just installed the script and i have few questions that i didnt find answer :)

1. when i enter to  [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]    its open the configuration setting without asking me for user name or password!! i tried from other pc and its the same, and anyone can open this page and change the setting.

2. i have a subdomain and the script generate all the pages under the same xml (include the pages on the subdomain) its good? on google webmaster i will submit the same xml for the main domain and for the sub?

3. this script will build the xml sitemap every time i am adding post on the site? or i should run it manual ?

thanks 
Re: logout!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 02:51:41 PM »
Hello,

1. you can logout using http://www.mysite.com/generator/index.php?op=logout

2. you can enable "Allow subdomains" setting to include all URLs in the same sitemap.

3. you need to run it to update sitemap.
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 02:57:27 PM »
Hello,

1. you can logout using [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
i tried this and i click on logout (in te footer)  and its on :(

2. you can enable "Allow subdomains" setting to include all URLs in the same sitemap.
from google side its good to have the same xml for main dmain and sub?

3. you need to run it to update sitemap.

as i understood from you site that will be automatic and you will ping google to visit the site for index :)  am i correct?
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 05:24:45 AM »
Hello,

1. please let me know your generator URL/login in private message to check this.
2. yes
3. ping is sent to search engines every time sitemap is updated. you need to run generator though.