500 Internal Server Error
« on: September 19, 2016, 04:52:24 PM »
I cannot get the generator to work. When crawling it stops after about 1 minute and says "500 Internal Server Error". I have no idea how to fix this.

Adam McLean
Re: 500 Internal Server Error
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 11:08:41 AM »
Hello,

I have the same problem ( 500 Internal Server Error ) width the [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] site.

Regards
            Miklós (Sztolár) :-)
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 03:46:55 PM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 04:59:24 PM »
Thanks for the fast answer.

I've another problem. I have made the full sitemap for the [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ],
but I couldn't make the sitemap for the mobil version ( [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] ).

Beforehand I've installed the generator directory, subdirectories and files with the proper attributes ( 755 ) in the directory of the mobil version, but Your system has been written that the execute permissions are not propers.

Have You any idea for this ?

Miklós :-)
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2016, 05:04:18 PM »
The translation of error message:

The program can not run!

Possible reasons for this error

- The program is wrong
- In the case of wrong CGI program interpreter path
- In case of wrong CGI program code sorvégjele (unix end signal lines required)
- If php / cgi program is set to run the file permissions wrong
- If php / cgi program is set to run a library permissions wrong

Webmaster info

Setting the proper permissions to run all cases chmod 711 or chmod 755

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2016, 07:03:11 AM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2016, 03:23:47 PM »
Hello !

I've made it, what You suggested, but the situation is the same.

I get an errot message:

"The program isn't runnable...Possible reasons for this error - the program is flawed - in the case cgi program blame the interpreter path - in the case cgi program a bad program code sorvégjele (unix sorvégjel optional) - If php / cgi program is set to run the file permissions bad - bad for PHP / CGI program are set to execute permissions on the directory webmaster frequency is set to execute permissions appropriate in all cases chmod 711 or chmod 755.."

May be that the translation isn't correct, but I suppose, what is this error message.

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2016, 06:26:48 PM »
Hello,
in this case I would recommend to run generator in command line if you have ssh access to your server.
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2016, 06:42:35 PM »
I don't have ssh access.

Meanwhile I made a site map successfully, but the processing shut down every 3 minutes.

I don't understand this thing, because I gave the appropriate permissions to the relevant folders and files.

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2016, 08:38:58 AM »
You would need to run generator again resuming the process in case if it stops.