The process has been interrupted (Time limit exceeded)
« on: March 24, 2018, 04:50:44 PM »
I just bought a licence for the standalone xml sitemap generator and have one issue.
I'm using a shared hosting which allows PHP scripts to run 120 seconds. Thus I setup xml sitemaps generator with a maximum execution time of 100 and Monitor crawler window and automatically resume if it stops in 5 seconds. Unfortunately the crawler stops with error The process has been interrupted (Time limit exceeded - 110 - 111) .

I thought the crawler would work for 100 seconds and then continue for another 100 seconds until it reaches the end?
Re: The process has been interrupted (Time limit exceeded)
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 08:28:17 PM »
As I wrote, my shared server limits the execution time of PHP scripts to 120 seconds. When I don't limit the execution for xml sitemaps I get a "Gateway Timeout - The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.".

I thought limiting the execution time would be exactly for that case. How can I get the script to run on its own until it's finished?
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 05:15:58 AM »
Hello,

please try to redownload and reinstall sitemap generator, the redirect will be disabled.
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 01:41:41 PM »
Sorry, but I don't know what you mean with "the redirect will be disabled"?
The crawling process still stops and I have to manually continue it.
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2018, 06:45:47 PM »
Sent you a pm.