Standalone Sitemap Generator Report Email
« on: August 21, 2019, 03:09:00 PM »
Is it possible to send the "Standalone Sitemap Generator Report" through a "No-Reply" email on the host server so it shows coming from that domain?  Spoofing the email address to the address it is sent to will soon keep emails from being received.

Is it also possible for it to use the server/host time?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 03:13:19 PM by doug23 »
Re: Standalone Sitemap Generator Report Email
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 06:16:24 AM »
Hello

it is not available in configuration, but a setting can be manually added using PHP's "serialize" format in generator/data/generator.conf file:

Code: [Select]
<option name="xs_email_arepl">a:1:{s:9:"mail_from";s:15:"mail@domain.com";}</option>
Time is defined in GMT timezone only.
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 02:16:55 PM »
I added the line, # 73,<option name="xs_email_arepl">a:1:{s:9:"mail_from";s:15:"noreply@cfbpurchasing.com";}</option> directly under the line, # 72, <option name="xs_email">gammona@cfbisd.edu</option> and then ran the generator.  As best I can tell, no email was sent this time.

So I removed the line I added and ran the generator again.  It ran as expected including sending the email.  So it would seem that there is an issue with the code.  Please advise.
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 02:39:13 PM »
Hello,

"s:15" should be replaced with the length of email string, in this case it would be "s:25".
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 02:58:32 PM »
This modification worked.  Emails are sending with the correct "To" and "From" addresses.  Thank you!