Errors in html sitemap generation
« on: November 11, 2009, 10:42:14 AM »
PHP Warning:  ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /usr/local/.../pages/class.html-creator.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 58
[10-Nov-2009 16:49:22] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/.../pages/class.html-creator.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 60

Create XML, ROR, Text, but in HTML error.
Re: Errors in html sitemap generation
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 11:24:07 PM »
Hello,

make sure that you have html sitemap option enabled and "HTML sitemap filename" is correctly defined.
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 07:35:42 AM »
I', sure "Create html site map for your visitors" is ON, "HTML Sitemap filename" is correct. Maybe some treble with big sitemap? In sitemap are about 100k pages...
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 09:47:58 PM »
Yes! I found this bug.

If I check "use temporary files to store crawling progress" HTML sitemap don't generate. If uncheck generated.

Can you check bug and if it exist fix?
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 11:28:56 PM »
That memory setting is known to potentially cause issues and should be used only if you cannot create sitemap without it.
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 02:10:02 PM »
Hello
I'm getting a similar error message except that the only sitemap that is updating is the/public_html/generator/data/urllist.txt
As below:
An error occured
Sitemap file is not writable: /public_html/sitemap.xml
Sitemap file is not writable: /generator/data/sitemap.html
Warning: file(/home/public_html/generator/data/sitemap.xml) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/compel53/public_html/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 40
Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /public_html/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 40

I've looked through your earlier posts but can't find a temp check box.
I do have a: Create HTML Sitemap: Create html site map for your normal visitors
which is always checked.
(I have circa 2K pages, been running xml-sitemaps for 2+ years.)
Many thanks
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 11:27:53 PM »
Hello,

make sure that you completed all steps during  installation, including setting permissions for sitemap.xml file (0666 permissions) and generator/data/ folder (0777).
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 11:24:02 AM »
Hello,

make sure that you completed all steps during  installation, including setting permissions for sitemap.xml file (0666 permissions) and generator/data/ folder (0777).

Hello Oleg

Thank you for your message.
However the sitemap was installed by yourselves about 2 years ago. As far as I'm aware permissions haven't changed. Ditto data.
I've looked through the configuration tab section and can't find anything that obviuosly relates to permissions.
I've also compared the config settings with another of your sitemaps that functions OK on another server for another of my sites. And can't see any differences.

Thanking you
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 06:21:03 AM »
Hello,

it means that some changes were applied on your server during last 2 years that affected file/folders permissions, and you need to re-apply access permissions to resolve the issue.