Hello,

My Infinite Website Generator is experiencing some issues. Even though I have selected the option "Do not interrupt the script even after closing the browser window until the crawling is complete," the program still stops running. I have also set the maximum execution time to unlimited.

Thank you for your assistance in resolving this matter.

Best regards,
Re: My infinite website generator always interrupts frequently.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2023, 04:45:40 AM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2023, 11:03:15 AM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.

Translation: Even after setting memory_limit to 512M and max_execution_time to 90000, it still frequently interrupts.
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2023, 11:08:20 AM »
Hello, 

in this case I would recommend to run generator in command line if you have ssh access to your server.
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2023, 01:51:28 AM »
Hello, 

in this case I would recommend to run generator in command line if you have ssh access to your server.
Hello, which. PHP file should I execute