500 Internal server error.
I've installed for the first time a fresh new Unlimited Sitemap Generator, followed all the instructions to the letter, or number in this case and went to [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] and recieved the 500 error.

I can get to the documentation.html file ok, just ain't happening with the generator folder tho.

Can I get some assistance please, it's doing my head in.

Cheers,
steven j.
 ;D ???
Cheers,
steven j.
Hi admin, yes php is fully supported. PHP version 5.2.5
Cheers,
steven j.
Currently I'm using any php pages or apps for articlesfyi.com

Is there possibly a fault with my hosting company?
Cheers,
steven j.
Opps, sorry, that was supposed to read "I'm not using any php scripts"

Also, I've just been in contact with my hosting providers that sent me this message after I wrote to them "Is there a problem with your hosting servers and php scripts?" ...

"We can confirm that there are currently no problems with the servers and PHP is functioning correctly.

If you have not made any changes to your PHP scripts and you are suddenly getting the 500 internal server errors, then a likely cause of something like this would be that your PHP scripts may be trying to perform some operations that are not allowed by a recent routine PHP security update.

The best way to resolve this would be to ensure that the scripts you are using are updated to the latest versions, which would normally work within the current security framework for PHP."
Cheers,
steven j.
Hello,

you had 0777 permissions set for generator/ folder, which is incorrect. 0777 should be set for "data/" subfolder *only*. It works now.
Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.
Cheers,
steven j.