New Install of 2.8
« on: March 13, 2008, 03:42:57 PM »
Hello,  I just installed 2.8.  I worked with my webmaster to get the script setup.  Everything is working, except the creation of the sitemap.xml file in the root directory.

The script will create a ror.xml, sitemap.html, and sitemap.xml.gz, but it won't create an sitemap.xml.

Please advise.

Thank you.
Re: New Install of 2.8
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 04:31:42 PM »
As stated in the instructions, you must create and adjust the settings.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 04:32:25 PM »
Hello,

Also when I click on the 'Analyze' tab.  I'm receiving this error.

Warning:  ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in D:\Inetpub\Webs\djproducts.com\generator\pages\page-analyze.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 55

Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in D:\Inetpub\Webs\djproducts.com\generator\pages\page-analyze.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 57

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 04:36:57 PM »
I also get the error:

Warning:  ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in D:\inetpub\overstockelectrical\generator\pages\page-analyze.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 55

Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in D:\inetpub\overstockelectrical\generator\pages\page-analyze.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 57
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 05:02:46 PM »
As stated in the instructions, you must create and adjust the settings.

Ok, I got this working.  If you turn on 'Compress sitemap using GZip:', it will not create the standard sitemap.xml, it will only create a sitemap.xml.gz file.
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 05:16:45 PM »
I also get the error:

Warning:  ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in D:\inetpub\overstockelectrical\generator\pages\page-analyze.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 55

Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in D:\inetpub\overstockelectrical\generator\pages\page-analyze.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 57

Ok, this is fixed.  This was a problem with my setup.

Where you input the save path, you need to put the the path like this:

D:\Inetpub\Webs\djproducts.com\/sitemap.xml

Joe
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 02:33:40 AM »
How did you get the error fixed?