I believe I followed the installation instructions correctly. Downloaded and extracted files to a "generator" directory on my C: drive. I then went into FileZilla and copied that generator directory under my "public_html" directory on my web host pages (StartLogic). I then changed permissions as per the instructions. Seemed to be no problem.
However, when I go to my "mywebsite.com/generator", all I get is the following error message:
500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log.