My Sitemap Generator stopped generating complete sitemaps about a month ago. It had worked fine for almost a year. Now, it always stops at around 25,000 pages. I have noticed many large .core files left in the generator director indicating that the program is crashing. I have upgraded to the new version, 2.9. I have tried reinstalling the software as a new install, adjusting the memory up and down, changing php.ini settings, restarting Apache, adjusting the number of pages and many other unsuccessful adjustment attempts.
My site is located on a Semi-Dedicated server and I have all necessary resources to run the software. Previously, the program maintained a 50,000 page sitemap with no problems.