paypal1235

Error With Xml Sitemap Unlimited Generator
« on: August 04, 2008, 02:24:25 PM »
Hi, sorry i have posted in here but it won't let me post in any of the other forums, There does not seem to be a New Topic button in any of the others. But anyway

I keep receiving this error everytime i do a run crawl

Total pages indexed: 1
Calculating changelog...
Warning: fopen(/home/jjuk/public_html/sitemap/data) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Is a directory in /home/jjuk/public_html/sitemap/pages/class.xml-creator.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 116

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jjuk/public_html/sitemap/pages/class.xml-creator.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 56

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jjuk/public_html/sitemap/pages/class.xml-creator.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 171

Warning: copy() [function.copy]: The first argument to copy() function cannot be a directory in /home/jjuk/public_html/sitemap/pages/class.xml-creator.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 203

Warning: copy() [function.copy]: The first argument to copy() function cannot be a directory in /home/jjuk/public_html/sitemap/pages/class.xml-creator.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 203

can anyone help please
Re: Error With Xml Sitemap Unlimited Generator
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 04:36:35 PM »
Hello,

try to reinstall sitemap generator and make sure that you have all file/folder permissions set correctly.

paypal1235

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 12:23:22 PM »
i have already tried that but still no sucsess

paypal1235

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 05:07:30 PM »
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

paypal1235

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 05:15:34 PM »
by the way any chance you cn change me to customer please instead of newbieso i can post in the other topics, thanks
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 02:41:55 PM »
Hello,

you should use username/password sent to you in email message after purchase (along with download link) to be able to post.

Please PM me your order date/paypal email so that I can update your account.

by the way any chance you cn change me to customer please instead of newbieso i can post in the other topics, thanks