XML Sitemaps Generator

Author Topic: Strange Situation  (Read 15177 times)

maribel2008

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
Strange Situation
« on: September 21, 2008, 05:14:01 AM »
Hi, (sorry for my bad english)

Well i have a problem: when the sitemap runs in cronjob only works well for sitemap.xml, but urllist.txt and sitemap.html dont works, and i have system errors like:

PHP Warning:  fopen(/home/MYWEB/public_html/generator/data/urllist.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/MYWEB/public_html/generator/pages/class.xml-creator.inc.php on line 95

PHP Warning:  fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/MYWEB/public_html/generator/pages/class.xml-creator.inc.php on line 177

and

PHP Warning:  fopen(/home/MYWEB/public_html/generator/data/sitemap.html): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/MYWEB/public_html/generator/pages/class.html-creator.inc.php on line 149

and

PHP Warning:  fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/MYWEB/public_html/generator/pages/class.html-creator.inc.php on line 150

and then i delete all content in the /data/ folder and run the script manually from the browser an then works well.

Why happens this???

Thanks a lot and have a pleasant day!

maribel2008

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
Re: Strange Situation
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 05:29:58 AM »
I have seen in the forum this answer for the same problem:

make sure that all files inside data/ folder are also set to 0666.

ok, i do that, but when the script has finished the system or the sccript (i dont know) change another time to 0644.

this is a normal situation?
i have every time change to 0666 before the cronjob runs the script?

thanks!

XML-Sitemaps Support

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 07:56:15 PM »
No, if you have it *always* running as cron job, it should work fine after that. The issue only happens if you run it from browser and then from cron task (and vice versa).
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com
Send me a Private Message

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.

maribel2008

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 02:06:53 PM »
Ok!, thanks  ;)

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
XHTML RSS WAP2