I'm using stand-alone sitemap generator for a dual language site (Thai/English) at [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ].  When looking at the sitemap from the screen [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ], the sitemap looks alright. Both Thai and English links are visible.

But when I click [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] to download the sitemap file, only content in Thai language is on the file.  All links to English content will be gone.

In addition, titles in Thai in the ror.xml sitemap are not readable by browsers.  Changing encoding to UTF-8 won't help either.

I'm running Joomla version 1.5 using Joomfish to manage content.  The site runs with search-engine-friendly feature turned on.  Thai language is the default language of the site.

I tried generating sitemap using the free online generator.  The files look okay.  Sitemap in ror.xml format is also readable.

Any more setting to be done?
Hello,

it looks like your sitemap.xml in domain root is overwritten by some other script, don't you have any script that could do that?
Thank you for your note.  I just realize that I have a Joomla sitemap component running.  I have the Xmap component removed.  It's now working fine.

Another question about the sitemap in ror format.  Generating ror sitemap using xml-sitemaps online generator produces a sitemap with correct utf-8 encoding.  But the file ror.xml generated by the standalone software is not readable.
Insert Quote
Thank you for your note.  I just realize that I have a Joomla sitemap component running.  I have the Xmap component removed.  It's now working fine.
Great!

Another question about the sitemap in ror format.  Generating ror sitemap using xml-sitemaps online generator produces a sitemap with correct utf-8 encoding.  But the file ror.xml generated by the standalone software is not readable.
Possibly PHP on your server doesn't support "utf8_encode" function, so it cannot encode it in ror.xml correctly for displaying.
I have one question.
The encoding of Html sitemap is correct, but wrong in ror sitemap. Why ?
I am using chinese character.
Why not use the same method in html sitemap to export the sitemap ?
tks