XML Sitemaps Generator

Author Topic: Dynamic Index Streaming Website, Problem Using the Unlimited Sitemap.  (Read 12541 times)

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
Hello, i have a website that runs wordpress, for the wordpress posta i can generate a sitemap  using a plugin.

But i got modifications to the search function, (Recent 10 searchs with a link to the seaarch at displayed at each page)

So it looks like

also in the search results, i got 4 tabs each with dyanmic search results from (Veoh, myspace, megavideo and dailymotion)

they look like this

I want to know how do i setup the sitemap to generate and get as many of those dynamicly searched urls and also to get it done in a way that i can set a corn job and the prevouis url will allways be saved and it will just add newly found URL's each time

If it's hard to understand me please leave a MSN and i will send you a link to my actul website.

Thanks for your help and have a great day

XML-Sitemaps Support

• Administrator
Re: Dynamic Index Streaming Website, Problem Using the Unlimited Sitemap.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 11:00:31 PM »

you should just specify the link to your domain root as starting URL and sitemap generator will find all links that can be found on your pages.
Oleg Ignatiuk
Send me a Private Message

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines