Since I updated to 3.0 I am now getting a memory issue. Nothing on my server has changed. I have the directory .htaccess setup with:
php_value max_execution_time 500000
php_value memory_limit 128M
and when I check it with PHP info I see:
max_execution_time 500000 300
memory_limit 128M 32M
safe_mode Off On
but when I run the script (via cron job) I get:
PHP Warning: set_time_limit(): Cannot set time limit in safe mode in (*****siteroot*****)/sitemapmaker/pages/class.grab.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 8 Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12 bytes)
I think the problem comes up in that since I am now running it via cron tab it defaults to the master PHP settings instead of the local. Before 3.0 I was starting by using curl and touching runcrawl.php, but now in 3.0 you can't do that so I had to switch to using php directly.
When I use the given command line for cron I get:
/bin/sh: /usr/local/bin/php: No such file or directory
So I switched to
and that works, but it gives me the safe mode and memory error.
When I try and use CURL now I get:
This tool can be executed in command line mode only