Re: Unlimited XML Sitemap Generator gives a bunch of errors
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2009, 06:42:22 PM »
Oops sorry about that, it was late at night when I sent the information. I'm sending it right now. :)
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2009, 03:51:49 AM »
Any update or fix for this yet? The code you added to the url Exclude box made things worse instead of better with indexing so I had to remove it.

The actual problem still hasn't been resolved, and it still isn't indexing all the links on my forum or websites. There should be several thousand links contained on my forum alone yet the generator script stalls/quits after indexing slightly over a 1000 urls..
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2009, 09:44:26 PM »
I did not get a reply from you after sending you a PM 3 days ago, requesting more details.
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2009, 11:35:42 PM »
I didn't know you sent me a pm, I'm setting up a separate account and will send you the details here in a minute or so..
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2009, 05:26:14 PM »
Thanks you fixed the issue for the most part, but once the depth level reaches 10 the script stops crawling and quits.

Also I can't choose a depth level higher or lower than 10, not even unlimited depth level or else the script errors out or quits while crawling and never completes..
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2009, 12:08:10 AM »
I cannot login to your generator with user/password you sent me earlier to check the issue, please send me the new login.
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2009, 03:13:47 AM »
I'm sorry, I happened to forget to reply..

A few months late, but I'll send you the information you need.

The original problem returned as well in addition to the problem I mentioned the last time I posted.

It seems I am unable to generate a sitemap worth a crap since upgrading to version 3.0. The script always terminates prematurely and never finishes.

I think it would help you to know a little about my setup:

Hostgator Shared Hosting

64 - 128 MB of ram (Not sure)

Latest PHP/MySQL

Also if you can fix my problem, can you respond with what you did to fix it? This way in case I run into this problem again I'll be able to fix it myself.

Thank you. :)

Forum Software: IPB 2.3.6, using Community Seo for furl. (Search Engine Friendly Links)

Forum is located in /forum/ directory. (Not subdomain)
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2009, 06:48:43 PM »
It still terminates prematurely, but not as bad as it was before.

It will index around 5000 links and then do a dead stop, halt and terminate the script.

I am fairly certain I have a lot more links than that on my forum and wiki alone excluding subdomains.

Also for some reason it's trying to index something that isn't a link, but a piece of javascript. Of course the generator reports it as broken since it's not a link. It's a piece of javascript in a members miniprofile in their posts, it's actually the javascript drop down menu in the members miniprofile in each post that is being reported as a broken link.

If you need any information please let me know and I'll provide it so this can be fixed. Can you also let me know what changes you made so I may be able to fix this myself if I run into the problem again down the road?
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2009, 09:58:22 AM »
I'd recommend to include a part of that javascript type link in "Exclude URLs" option to avoid crawling it.