Blogger Interrupting Sitemap Full Sitemap Generation ??
« on: August 08, 2009, 05:19:50 PM »
Hi guys, am fairly new to this and have found that the owners of the website I did used a blog while in transition to a new website for about three months. I have never had a problem using the free online sitemap generator before and have even tried adding more from other resources.

Most of my sitemaps have indexed at least 90 % of the content, these are small to mid sized websites containing around 12 pages each.

The owners used a blog and I feel that I have made a huge mistake in removing the old website from the main host they used to have and I checked this morning after uploading a new sitemap that all the images are not found though clearly marked with alt tags and very good descriptions and neither the added pages of the website. which is odd since I find more of the blog than anything else yet it is gone.

The owners "deleted" the blog and after researching more I found that you are not reccommended to just "Delete" the blog since google will cache this fairly well and it will stick for sometime.

If someone here could point me in the right direction for fixing not being able to index at least more than the main page, please feel free to enter in your help.

The sitemap is located at [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

Much thanks in advance. ??? ???