XML Sitemaps Generator

Author Topic: Crawling finishes after 35 hours, sitemap created, 101k pages indexed , 4 files  (Read 10505 times)

haitimonde

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
Request date:
25 October 2009, 17:42
Processing time:
33:40:10s
Pages indexed:
Sitemap files:
Pages size:
4,560.85Mb
Download:
XML sitemap
In text format
In ROR format
HTML sitemap

When I clik on  View sitemap, I have  4 files. the main sitemap.xml and 3 other  sitema1 to sitemap3.  But I have errors messages sitemap1 to sitemap3  not created. I did not create blank files sitemap1 to sitemap3  before running the script . My wbsite  is a large  with many pages to craw : [external links are visible to admins only].
Now I have the text sitmap, the html ditemap, but I don't have the XML sitemap. I have the main XML sitemap, but not the  children sitemap1 to sitemap3. Then I create blank file sitema1 to sitemap3. Is there any way I can get the sitemap1.xml to sitemap3.xml without rerunning the script, just by using the  text or html format.

Thank You

XML-Sitemaps Support

• Administrator
Hello,

sitemap generator needs to be started again. Make sure that you created files named sitemap1.xml, sitemap2.xml etc and set 0666 permissions to them.
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com
Send me a Private Message

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
XHTML RSS WAP2