XML Sitemaps Generator

Author Topic: Are the setting for ALL of the templates controlled by sitemap_tpl.html?  (Read 8316 times)

TheMiamiValley.com

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
I want to cange the layout, look, and feel of the sitemap.xml and the html version of the pages being built.  Mainly things like the title of the page, out-bound links, and the footer text and links.  Is all of this controlled within sitemap_tpl.html?

TheMiamiValley.com

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
ok, figured out that the file only controls the HTML version of the sitemap.  Does anyone know how to modify the template that the .xml file that's created?

XML-Sitemaps Support

• Administrator
Hello,

xml sitemap template is located in pages/mods/sitemap_xml_tpl.xml file. However, the looks and feel of sitemap is defined by a XSL stylesheet in sitemap.xsl file.
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com
Send me a Private Message

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.

TheMiamiValley.com

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
Thanks,  found the stuff I wanted to change and it's all working perfectly now!

massageam

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
Interesting what do you want to change, now layout is nice, maybe I need it too?  :)

[external links are visible to admins only]
Thanks,  found the stuff I wanted to change and it's all working perfectly now!

XML-Sitemaps Support

• Administrator
Well, if you want to make it matching your website laout for instance, you can use xsl stylesheet to update colors.
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com
Send me a Private Message

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
XHTML RSS WAP2