I recently purchased and installed Sitemap Generator and am having a number of problems:
1. Many URL's are missing from the Sitemap ( roughly 100 out of 1000).
2. Sometimes sequential Crawls will cause some files to be dropped; others added, when the web site hasn't changed. Sometimes, when you crawl again, then what was previously dropped is added and what was previously added is dropped.
3. When I remove "pdf" from the list of "do not parse extensions" I can see that the pdf files get parsed by observing the crawler's progress messages. However, at the end, none of the pdf files are now in the sitemap. When I change the configuration again and put "pdf" back into the list of "do not parse extensions" and recrawl, the pdf files again appear in the sitemap.