Thank you for your suggestion. I deleted all the files off of the /data folder and ran Crawl again. Interestingly, some of the configuration settings changed but not all.
I ran Crawl about 5 times and it showed 633 pages each time. All were listed as New URLs however no new URLs had been added. So I have having the same problem as before.
I had configured XML-Sitemaps to generate sitemap.xml.gz When I did so, sitemap.xml stopped updating. After un-clicking the compression option, my total pages jumped to 647 and indicated that 14 were new. This makes sense since there have been 14 new pages added since I last ran XML-Sitemaps without the compression option. With the compression option disabled the last time, XML-Sitemaps was indicating that the new URL's were new every time I ran Crawl. (as indicated in my last post)
Obviously I have an error somewhere. Just not sure where.
Thank you for your prompt reply.