I have been using this generator for a couple months now on 3 different sites, and I have noticed a really annoying trend. The generator is not very dependable with a cronjob because it usually doesn't index all of the pages. For example, one of my sites has 180 pages, and it only indexes 18. This is just about everyday, I wake up to the email notifying me that 18 pages were indexed, then I have to go to the generator page with my browser and start a manual crawl in order for it to index all 180 pages.
Another thing is the so-called "broken links". They are not broken when I check them.
Please advise. Thank you