Warning Message - Any reason - Help I can not figure out
« on: December 23, 2010, 08:44:58 PM »
Warning: fopen(/home/jimpenz/public_html/generator/data/interrupt.log) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/jimpenz/public_html/generator/pages/class.grab.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 150

Re: Warning Message - Any reason - Help I can not figure out
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 06:57:28 PM »
I changed permission as advised and now I can not get access

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /generator on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at barcodetown.com Port 80
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 07:01:57 PM »
I fixed - my 777 was not binding - problem with my file manager - it is now fized - thanks!!!  Happy Holidays
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 03:06:55 PM »
I am still having a few problems with my site map.  My first question is at the top of the page should it say  Standalone XML Sitemap Generator

2. Analyze Site Structure
Site folders structure

Warning:  ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/jimpenz/public_html/generator/pages/page-analyze.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 55

Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/jimpenz/public_html/generator/pages/page-analyze.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 57

3.  The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XML document must have a top level element. Error processing resource '[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]'.

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 03:07:44 PM »
...continued.

4,  The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

XML document must have a top level element. Error processing resource '[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]'.

Thank You - Jim
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 08:02:13 PM »
Make sure that you have 0666 permissions set for sitemap.xml and ror.xml files, then regenerate sitemap.