pages/directories not searched
« on: December 28, 2006, 07:02:05 PM »
Sitemap was functioning perfectly and now it has stopped searching certain pages/directories and is arbitrarily grabbing pages from other excluded directories.  I deleted Sitemap from the server and uploaded the original installation files, but the same problems persist.  The only server-side changes I have made recently was to change the directory structure of parts of my website.  I am using shared hosting on a linux server with a cPanel front end.  Please advise.  Thanks.

Ed S.
Re: pages/directories not searched
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 09:56:00 PM »
Hello Ed,

please let me know your generator instance URL/login and example URLs that are not included in sitemap so that I can check this issue.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 05:41:55 PM »
Oleg:

What do you mean by generator instance?  Is that the url for the main configuration screen for Sitemap?

A example URL that is not being picked up:  [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

Thanks.

Ed S.
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 12:32:51 AM »
What do you mean by generator instance?  Is that the url for the main configuration screen for Sitemap?
Yes, please send it in private message.
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 03:05:07 PM »
After some digging with Oleg, the problem was that I added javascript code to open the pages that Sitemap was not picking up.  I fixed the issue by adding html links to those pages. Sitemap is now able to pick up the pages.