Cloudflare's Email Address Obfuscation causes error in sitemap
« on: October 05, 2017, 11:03:55 AM »
Hello,

since September 20th we have an issue related to Cloudfare's Email Address Obfuscation. We get lots of broken links caused by the following code:
Code: [Select]
<script style="display: none !important;">!function(e,t,r,n,c,a,l){function i(t,r){return r=e.createElement('div'),r.innerHTML='<a href="'+t.replace(/"/g,'&quot;')+'"></a>',r.childNodes[0].getAttribute('href')}function o(e,t,r,n){for(r='',n='0x'+e.substr(t,2)|0,t+=2;t<e.length;t+=2)r+=String.fromCharCode('0x'+e.substr(t,2)^n);return i(r)}try{for(c=e.getElementsByTagName('a'),l='/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection#',n=0;n<c.length;n++)try{(t=(a=c[n]).href.indexOf(l))>-1&&(a.href='mailto:'+o(a.href,t+l.length))}catch(e){}for(c=e.querySelectorAll('.__cf_email__'),n=0;n<c.length;n++)try{(a=c[n]).parentNode.replaceChild(e.createTextNode(o(a.getAttribute('data-cfemail'),0)),a)}catch(e){}}catch(e){}}(document);</script>
Which is inserted into the site's code by Cloudflare.

In the sitemap we get entries like this:
Code: [Select]
https://www.bonnzimmer.de/'+t.replace(/
We didn't change anything before this issue occured for the first time. We already contacted Cloudflare on this problem but they didn't change anything either. Furthermore, I tried to generate a sitemap by other free sitemap generators; there was not a single bug into the sitemaps.

Could anyone please help us? Thank you in advance.