Compatible with PHP7.1?
« on: February 06, 2018, 07:13:32 PM »
Hello,

I just upgraded to the latest version as I moved to PHP7.1 a few weeks ago. I've been using an XML Sitemaps Generator version from sometime in 2016, and to the most recent one today.

I get this in my error logs when trying to access my generator URL:
Code: [Select]
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/example.com/public_html/generator/pages/page-config.inc.php(102): cokTfdpvPOceFs7s('/var/www/exampl...')
#1 /var/www/example.com/public_html/generator/index.php(104): include('/var/www/exampl...')
#2 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/example.com/public_html/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php on line 102" while reading response header from upstream, client: XXX.XXX.XX.XXX, server: generator.example.com, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.1-fpm.sock:", host: "generator.example.com"
2018/02/06 11:54:21 [error] 26217#26217: *4352251 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function cokTfdpvPOceFs7s(), 1 passed in /var/www/example.com/public_html/generator/pages/page-config.inc.php on line 102 and exactly 2 expected in /var/www/example.com/public_html/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php:102

Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/example.com/public_html/generator/pages/page-config.inc.php(102): cokTfdpvPOceFs7s('/var/www/exampl...')
#1 /var/www/example.com/public_html/generator/index.php(104): include('/var/www/exampl...')
#2 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/example.com/public_html/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php on line 102" while reading response header from upstream, client: XXX.XXX.XX.XXX, server: generator.example.com, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.1-fpm.sock:", host: "generator.example.com"

Any guidance on this would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.
Re: Compatible with PHP7.1?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 04:21:13 AM »
Hello,

make sure that you are running the latest version of sitemap generator (v7.2)
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 05:30:48 PM »
Hey there,

I've indeed upgraded to the latest version. I attempted doing it again just in case the files weren't overwritten the first time. Same deal.

I get a 500 server error when logging in (forgot to mention that yesterday since I was testing a lot). I can access the generator from either generator.example.com or example.com/generator, as I always have been able to, but when I log in I receive the 500 server error.

The sitemap updating itself actually still works when the cron fires every night; it's simply being able to change settings through the interface where things get broken.
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 07:23:40 PM »
Hello,

please reset the configuration so it doesn't require login info.
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 08:08:09 PM »
Is there a way to do that outside of the interface? I looked through the documents and could only find methods of changing options when you're in the configuration via the PHP interface. Is there a specific file I can edit to change these details?
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 08:38:30 PM »
You can remove generator/data/generator.conf file via ftp to completely reset configuration.
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 08:59:52 PM »
Awesome! Thank you for your patience and help. That was all it took. Everything is working flawlessly now.