Login doesn't work
« on: July 15, 2020, 10:35:13 AM »
Hello,

I set a username and password but then can't log in. I don't get any error message, simply redirected to /generator/index.html?submit=1 which just shows the same log in page.

/generator/data/generator.conf gets updated with xs_login and xs_password details. I can manually remove these then get to the interface again, but obviously want to be able to password protect.
Re: Login doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2020, 10:58:27 AM »
Hello,

please try to create a file name ".htaccess" in generator/ folder with one line:
RewriteEngine off

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2020, 11:26:32 AM »
That worked! Thank you.

chopra6554

• Deepak Chopra
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2024, 10:33:04 AM »
I set a username and password but then can't log in. I don't get any error message, simply redirected to /generator/index.html?submit=1 which just shows the same log in page. I also .htaccess RewriteEngine On on
/generator/data/.htaccess but my issue is not solved yet

chopra6554

• Deepak Chopra
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2024, 11:08:21 AM »
Hello,

I set a username and password but then can't log in. I don't get any error message, simply redirected to /generator/index.html?submit=1 which just shows the same log in page.

/generator/data/generator.conf gets updated with xs_login and xs_password details. I can manually remove these then get to the interface again, but obviously want to be able to password protect.

Please select username and password to restrict access to your sitemap generator configuration.
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2024, 09:02:25 AM »
Hello,

try to add "RewriteEngine Off" (not On) in generator/.htaccess (not data/.htaccess)