x_csize: 0
« on: November 01, 2020, 03:05:33 AM »
I just installed the generator and this is the error when I try to create a sitemap:

There was an error while retrieving the URL specified: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
HTTP Code:

HTTP headers:

HTTP output:
Re: x_csize: 0
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 05:39:56 AM »
Hello,

please let me know your generator URL/login in private message to check this.
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 08:34:14 PM »
Hi, i have the same problem.

An error occured
There was an error while retrieving the URL specified: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
HTTP Code:

HTTP headers:

HTTP output:
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2020, 07:56:15 AM »
Probably there is a configuration problem - it looks like your server doesn't allow local network connections via port 80 (http) or 443 (https) - as a result sitemap generator is not able to crawl the site. This is usually related to firewall installed at the host - could you please contact your hosting support regarding this?
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 05:46:46 PM »
Hello,
I have used xml_sitemap standalone program for years, I just updated to version 8.1 and I am now getting this same issue that is mentioned in this thread. I contacted my host and confirmed that everything is set properly on their end. There has been no change.

So I am back to you. I tried to go back to ver 8.0 but get this same error so ver 8.1 is installed on my server, I really would like it to work. Can you help? I attached a jpg of the error. Thanks
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2021, 12:53:07 PM »
Please try to toggle "Use Curl" setting in generator configuration.
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2021, 02:11:17 PM »
I clicked "Use CURL extension" and had the same error, so I unclicked the box and tried to run the program, again I received the error.
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2021, 06:37:20 PM »
Hello,

please let me know your generator URL/login in private message to check this.