LICENSE GRANTXML-Sitemaps team ("XML-Sitemaps") grants you a non-exclusive license to use this software, and any associated documentation ("The Software"), as indicated herein. If you have purchased a Single License, multiple copies of the Software may be installed and used, but for internal use only, for your personal websites. It cannot be used to create sitemaps for 3rd party sites or provided a service to others (paid or free). The Software is in "use" on a server when it has been loaded into temporary memory (i.e. RAM) or installed into permanent memory (hard disk or other device) of that computer.
RESTRICTIONSYou MAY NOT:
- (a) copy and distribute the Software or any portion of it;
- (b) sublicense, lease, rent, or transfer this Software to another;
- (c) cause or permit reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or alteration of this Software;
- (d) remove any product identification, copyright notices, or other notices or proprietary restrictions from this Software;
- (e) copy the documentation accompanying the software.
TERMThis License is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by destroying the Software, together with all copies thereof. This License will also terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement. Upon such termination, you agree to destroy the Software, together with all copies thereof.
By downloading the software you agree that you examined all requirements to run the Software. No refunds will be given after that.