Re: How to upgrade Sitemap Generator
« Reply #120 on: January 27, 2011, 03:11:02 PM »
Hello All,

NOTE: you can find your download link on any forum page on the top in the box saying:
Hello, you are a registered customer with the license assigned to email: email_address
Your download link for the latest version of sitemap generator is: https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/YOUR-LINK-HERE/
« Reply #121 on: January 27, 2011, 03:13:13 PM »
Can you resend my download link?
Thank you...
« Reply #122 on: January 27, 2011, 03:16:56 PM »
Perfect, thank you

dta

« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2011, 03:44:26 PM »
Hi

I have uploaded all the new files and overwritten the previous ones, leaving only the existing files in the data folder. When I call up index.php and enter username and password I get the following error message :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: vg7j6uyvujmr7c4u52() in /home/broaaa/public_html/sitemapgenerator/pages/page-config.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 109

So what did I do wrong?
« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2011, 04:10:48 PM »
Please try to remove all files from generator folder and upload new files (or upload them in a different folder)
« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2011, 04:27:56 PM »
Thanks for making the download link more accessible!

I uploaded the files to my web server, but the index.php is not readable. I changed the permissions on the '/generatoir folder to 777 as directed.

I load it in my editor and it looks encrypted or compressed. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks...
« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2011, 08:19:11 PM »
Hello
I'm sorry I do not speak English very well but if there were members who speak French, I asked their support

Here is my problem I had the old version and I wanted to download the addons
Installation
Images Sitemap
Video Sitemap
News Sitemap

I pay $ 30 knowing that I already pay $ 30 there's two months but with a different paypal account and I have a new paypal account so I am not saying that I found and I find this embarrassing situation

voila accuse him of my payment
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 11:28:24 PM by xml-sitemaps »
« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2011, 08:23:18 PM »
Hello,

i have installed v3.0,

I lost my download link.  Can you please send me  Updated version Link?  Thanks.

dta

« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2011, 11:20:42 PM »
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: vg7j6uyvujmr7c4u52() in /home/broaaa/public_html/sitemapgenerator/pages/page-config.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 109

I have re-copied the files into a new directory and ftp'd them. I still get the same error (with a different directory, of course).

I haven't had problems with previous versions of Sitemap Generator ...!