Sitemap Generator 2.7 - xslt support, automatic priority
« on: October 21, 2007, 05:32:54 PM »
Hello All,

a new version of Sitemap Generator has been released.

2007-10-21 v2.7

* xml sitemap is now template based, which allows to integrate xsl stylesheet into your sitemap. Templates are defined in: sitemap_index_tpl.xml, sitemap_xml_tpl.xml and sitemap_ror_tpl.xml files.
   * priority attribute can be assigned automatically by sitemap generator script now, just enable corresponding checkbox in configuration. Priority is descending with depth level: the highest priority is assigned to your homepage and the lower values are set for other pages, depending on how many "clicks" it takes to reach the page.
   * minor bug fixes and improvements
Re: Sitemap Generator 2.7 - xslt support, automatic priority
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 06:54:53 PM »
Where do I get the upgrade?

FOLLOW UP POST I went back to my original e-mail and read this

"PLEASE KEEP THIS EMAIL - YOU WILL USE THE SAME LINK FOR DOWNLOADING OF NEW VERSIONS!"
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 07:01:36 PM by bob.parker »
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 08:01:06 AM »
Looks like the new templates are not in the zip file?
do we just use a blank file as a tpl?

2007-10-21 v2.7
* xml sitemap is now template based, which allows to integrate xsl stylesheet into your sitemap. Templates are defined in: sitemap_index_tpl.xml, sitemap_xml_tpl.xml and sitemap_ror_tpl.xml files

Warning: file(pages/sitemap_xml_tpl.xml): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /<<path_to_sitemap>>/pages/class.xml-creator.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 70

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /<<path_to_sitemap>>/pages/class.xml-creator.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 70

Warning: file(pages/sitemap_ror_tpl.xml): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /<<path_to_sitemap>>/pages/class.xml-creator.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 72

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /<<path_to_sitemap>>/pages/class.xml-creator.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 72

Creating HTML sitemap...
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 01:48:03 AM »
Please re-download the package - default templates should be included now.
Sorry for confusion.
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 05:16:13 AM »
 :D Thank You
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 05:20:18 AM »
You may also want to add the .zip extention to the file inside generator.zip  the extention is left off and may confuse some people.  But thank you for including the tpl files :-)
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 12:18:31 AM »
I'm glad that helped :)
But do you mean that the package is not downloaded as "generator.zip" filename for you? (with .zip extension)