How can i run index.php file on IIS server
« on: March 08, 2008, 03:16:35 PM »
Hi,
 I buy Unlimited Sitemap Generator, but how can i run index.php on IIS server, because our website runs on IIS sever. How can i configure using [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] ?

how can i run index.php  page.

Thanks
Syed

Re: How can i run index.php file on IIS server
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 08:57:39 PM »
Hello,

many of our customer s are running sitemap generator on IIS, please contact your host to make sure that your server supports PHP language.
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 10:46:01 AM »
I setup the ISS to run php file, and also septup the cofiguration. But when run crawling the website it shows an erro like "There was an erro while retrieving the file the URL specified . Error opening the socket to website".

Thanks
syed

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 11:04:40 PM »
Please try to enter your server's IP address in advanced settings of sitemap generator (if it doesn't work, try 127.0.0.1 as IP address).
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 10:22:19 AM »
 Please set up the configuration for me, because I did exactly whatever you have said in your email, but its not generating sitemap.

I buy the unlimited sitemap with installation service.

thanks
how can run the sitemap ?
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 02:20:24 PM »
Hi,

When I save the configuration setting on configuration tab it shows that the configurations setting saved, but click on any other tabs like crawling, view sitemap, and analyze tabs and click on the configuration tab again, and then the saved configuration is change with the default setting which is not correct. Could you please have a look on the website? The php file is running fine but your code to save the configuration might be not working. Reply me quickly with configuration to use unlimited sitemap.

I buy the unlimited sitemap with installation service.

thanks
how can run the sitemap ?
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 04:37:23 PM »
Hi

When I save the configuration setting on configuration tab it shows that the configurations setting saved, but click on any other tabs like crawling, view sitemap, and analyze tabs and click on the configuration tab again, and then the saved configuration is change with the default setting which is not correct. Could you please have a look on the website? The php file is running fine but your code to save the configuration might be not working. Reply me quickly with configuration to use unlimited sitemap.

I buy the unlimited sitemap with installation service, but still not run the sitemap.

thanks