I've resent you the link in private message.

Me too please.
Send it.
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com
Send me a Private Message

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.
I can not find the Download link in my Emails .. would u please send it to me ?
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.
I can not find the Download link in my Emails .. would u please send it to me ?

Me too please.. Thanks.
Sent it :)
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com

I dont have the link to upgrade can you send me too ?

Thanks
Sure, sent it.
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com

PlZ try again becouse I dont recive the link

Thanks!
I need that link pleas can You try again !? Thanks
I've sent it via private message on the forum, please check again: http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/forum/index.php?action=pm
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com

Re: Sitemap Generator software v2.9 - Email notifications, html sitemap customiz
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2008, 04:39:14 PM »
Hi Oleg - I'm afraid I lost my download link when migrating to a new comp - if you could send me a link I'd be most grateful! Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Hello,

I've PMed your the link.
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com

I've resent you the link in private message.

Please send the link my way. I also had to rebuild a crashed computer and that link is gone. The site map is still working on my web site, but it is the older version.

Thank you for the assist.

Bill
Hello,

PMed you the link.
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com