XML Sitemaps Generator

Author Topic: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode  (Read 20575 times)

info627

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
I have the full version of Standalone Sitemap Generator. I think the configuration is ok, but i have problems with the save mode.

Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/www/web/html/root/mysite/xml-generator/pages/class.grab.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 8

What can i do, that the script works correctly?

Thanks for the moment and if you could answer into German, that would be very nice

XML-Sitemaps Support

• Administrator
Hello,

this is just a warning message and you can ignore it as long as sitemap is created successfully.
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com
Send me a Private Message

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.

info627

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
im sorry but it doesent work correctly.

Error message:
Links depth: 1
Current page: search_last.php?search=Anbau
Pages added to sitemap: 40
Pages scanned: 40 (1,617.1 KB)
Pages left: 56 (+ 566 queued for the next depth level)
Time passed: 0:26
Time left: 0:36
Memory usage: 744.7 Kb

Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/www/html/xml-generator/pages/class.grab.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 8

The Sitemap was not generated.
I have more than 10000 Sites but the generator will not generated the sitemap.

I have test the software on other server, but it no works.
Please help me fast if you can.

Thank you

XML-Sitemaps Support

• Administrator
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com
Send me a Private Message

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
XHTML RSS WAP2