XML Sitemaps Generator

Author Topic: There was an error while accessing the URL specified  (Read 15566 times)

hachiroku

• Approved member
There was an error while accessing the URL specified
« on: December 30, 2008, 02:46:42 PM »
I have been trying unsuccessfully to generate site maps for multiple domains ([external links are visible to admins only], [external links are visible to admins only], [external links are visible to admins only], [external links are visible to admins only] and [external links are visible to admins only]) that are hosted with one provider ([external links are visible to admins only]). However my other domain ([external links are visible to admins only])  which is hosted with a different provider ([external links are visible to admins only]) was able to generate a sitemap no problem.

The error message  that I get is:

An error occured

There was an error while accessing the URL specified: [external links are visible to admins only]
Please make sure to specify the correct website URL and resubmit your request.

I am guessing that their might be a security setting with the one hosting provider that needs changing however without more information in the error message it is difficult to determine.

Any ideas?  ???

Thanks in advance.

XML-Sitemaps Support

• Administrator
Re: There was an error while accessing the URL specified
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 12:42:19 AM »
Looks like there is a problem with network connection between our site and your host. It might be resolved on its own after a while though.
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com
Send me a Private Message

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
XHTML RSS WAP2