XML Sitemaps Generator

Author Topic: I purchased the standalone version for just: $19.99 include installation service  (Read 11706 times)

dsheppar

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
I purchased the standalone version for just: $19.99 include installation service for the additional $10 fee. I got an Email: as follows:
"Thank you for purchasing the Standalone XML Sitemap Generator.
Note: you have also selected professional installation option. If you did not include your FTP details with your order, please reply to this email, including:
- your website FTP hostname
- your FTP username
- your FTP password"

Which I sent to you. I sent 2 more messages and so far have not received an answer.

I would like to know how I can see what you did, if you submitted my sitemap to the search engines and did you repair the broken links. (there were 83)

thanks inj advance, David
 :)

XML-Sitemaps Support

• Administrator
Hello,

an email was sent to you, please check if it was stuck in spam filters for some reason, the subject line is "Sitemap Generator has been installed".
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com
Send me a Private Message

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.

dsheppar

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
I got your email and was very pleased with what I saw, thanks. Did you get my reply about fixing the broken links? I may not have paid for this even though I thought I had. Just let me know and I will pay the Thanks again, David

XML-Sitemaps Support

• Administrator
Hello,

we do not provide a service for fixing broken links, you should contact your website developer to do that. Sitemap generator is only reporting them to help you to resolve the issue.
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com
Send me a Private Message

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
XHTML RSS WAP2