Loc: Website Location. Error Found
« on: June 28, 2006, 07:03:54 PM »
Hi
Since we have more than 500 websites, I tried to created an xml site map file for each folder. For instance, I created one file for [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]. However, when I tried to create another file for another folder ([ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]). It reported an error.
Help
Re: Loc: Website Location. Error Found
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 10:05:04 PM »
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] isn't a valid page. If you open it in a browser is gives a 403 error.

Did you mean to put in [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

Philip Nicosia
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 05:41:30 PM »
Actually, I was trying to make a site map file for all pages in the accouting-jobs directory. Is it possible to do so with Free SiteMap Generator on this website? Thanks.

Also, when I type in a website address ([ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]), why does sitemap generator generate so many pages? shouldn't the sitemap file only contain the code for [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 05:48:37 PM by katie »
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 01:29:41 AM »
Hello,

it generates sitemap for all pages that reside in the same folder as initial URL and below.
You can use the following starting URL in your case:
http://www.nbn-jobs.com/accounting-jobs/accounting-jobs.cfm