sitemap brings back inccorect page result
« on: June 18, 2009, 11:39:27 PM »
the count of the page sin my site is incorrect and changes everytime i run the sitemap tool it used to work fine but the last few times ive tried its not worked :( i tried earlier otday and a week or two ago and still not working for some reason :/

web url is = [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

it has just over 100 pages yet it only indexes 30 or soem other random number thats not true :/

thanks in advance for nay feedback :)

Dan. Dj Esi

*update*

ive tried making a sitemap on other sites and its doing the same hting indexing giving a inccorect reading ... i have 30 i done it agian and theni had 16 so i think your script for you site is obviously working ifne and i dont think anyone else has this problem is their anyting on my  server tyhat could be stopping this ??
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 11:45:57 PM by Dj-Esi »
Re: sitemap brings back inccorect page result
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 02:54:06 PM »
Hello,

what is an example URL that is not included in sitemapa and how it can bereached, starting from homepage?
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 06:09:38 PM »
theirs over 20 30 pages not indexed in differant depths and locations of my site :/

i have 124 pages in my site when i update my pages in dreamweaver wihtmy template ... it used to workand update all my pages but recently i added some new pages to my site and updated some pages and it wont index all of them :/

any help appriciated admin :)

Dan. Dj Esi
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 04:24:40 PM »
Hello,

I would need 1 example URL along with details how it can be reached, in order to help you.