I found the instructions for downloading a sitemap on google.
Before you begin, make sure you have the following sites added and verified in your Webmaster Tools account:
* the site on which the Sitemap is located
* the site(s) whose URLs are referenced in the Sitemap
1. Upload your Sitemap to your site.
2. On the Webmaster Tools home page, click the site you want.
3. Under Site configuration, click Sitemaps.
4. In the text box, complete the path to your Sitemap (for example, if your Sitemap is at [external links are visible to admins only], type sitemap.xml).
5. Click Submit Sitemap.
I cannot find the Site Configuration link google talks about. My site has been verified by google but no link to submit my sitemap. Any suggestions please? Google is so frustrating. They talk about easy maps but they have you all over the place.