XML Sitemaps Generator

Author Topic: Error message  (Read 22649 times)

Onelife

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
Error message
« on: August 11, 2006, 11:23:33 PM »
Hi all,

Just installed the software and began crawling, got this error message

Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: regular expression too large at offset 0 in /hsphere/local/home/onelife/thehealthzone.co.uk/generator/pages/class.grab.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 119

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Dave

Onelife

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
Re: Error message
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 08:17:22 AM »
No need to worry, I've just installed this to my own server and wow this is fast.

I upgraded the memory allowance and timeout greatly and believe me this is a pretty, cool fast bit of software. I look forward to seeing the results in the next few hours.

May I recommend a future feature? To select the crawl depth by levels, eg. level 2, level 3 etc. I know you can do this already in kind, but that would make things simpler.

Cheers,

Dave

XML-Sitemaps Support

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 09:20:01 AM »
Hello Dave,

great!
And thank you for suggestion, we will consider it :)
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com
Send me a Private Message

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.

McPhil

• Registered Customer
  • Approved member
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 02:18:46 AM »
Did you put something like

ini_set("memory_limit","xxxM");

in the config.inc.php file at the top or did you edit the php.ini file?

Cheers!

[external links are visible to admins only]
No need to worry, I've just installed this to my own server and wow this is fast.

I upgraded the memory allowance and timeout greatly and believe me this is a pretty, cool fast bit of software. I look forward to seeing the results in the next few hours.

May I recommend a future feature? To select the crawl depth by levels, eg. level 2, level 3 etc. I know you can do this already in kind, but that would make things simpler.

Cheers,

Dave

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
XHTML RSS WAP2