Sorry this is in the wrong category; I noticed my email was being published on the web and deleted my account before I realised I could turn it off (stupid me).
First, let me say how wonderful the app is. I've set it up on my websites with a cron job, and it's going to save hours and hours of my time. Wonderful!
I did have one little issue though...
I have a website that uses Japanese in the URLs, and the sitemap generated has corrupted these Japanese characters into latin characters. I've opened the sitemap in a unicode editor and it can't be converted back into Japanese characters. I write web pages in Japanese, so I know what should work.
Here's some URLS:
Site: [external links are visible to admins only]
Sitemap: [external links are visible to admins only]
For a Japanese URL, go to this page:
[external links are visible to admins only]
And click the link at the bottom of the page named "View large map for more...".
I hope you know how to fix it!
If you want to make me a paid user account again so I can post on the correct forum, that would be great!