Page Not Found error
« on: August 18, 2010, 03:50:39 AM »
Just installed the lated unlimited Standalone XML Sitemap Generator but when I try to access my sitemap generator by entering website address ([ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]), I get this error: "Page Not Found
The page you have attempted to access could not be found."

Followed all the installation instructions. Data folder permission is set 0777. Fi le permissions for the ror.xml and sitemap.xml fi les set as 666. And Port 80 is enabled.

My server is Linux

« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 04:10:26 AM by proches »
Re: Page Not Found error
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 11:24:32 AM »
Hello,

can you please provide a temporary ftp access in private message for troubleshooting?
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 05:05:16 PM »
I have pm you the ftp temporacy access details
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 09:22:20 PM »
Update:

I've created .htaccess file in generator folder with "RewriteEngine off" line and it works now.
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 04:56:29 PM »
I am getting the same thing happening to me.
I read what you did but how do I do that - don't know much about this at all!!
Thanks
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 07:37:33 PM »
I too am having issues.  When I go to my site with /generator at the end, I get the following message:

Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 07:44:45 PM »
when i checked the file the .htaccess file and class analyze file was missing so i uploaded these to the website but i can't see them - however when i try and upload them again it says they already exist - any ideas
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 07:47:13 PM »
its just the website when i try that [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 07:53:37 PM »
Hello,

try to open it as [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

When I do it this way I get the following error:

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try the following:

Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 07:58:00 PM »
I was able to see the two files and still i cannot get it to work
How can I do?
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2010, 04:19:47 PM »
Warning: fopen(D:\Hosting\6197242\html\generator/data/generator.conf) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in D:\Hosting\6197242\html\generator\pages\class.utils.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 118

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\Hosting\6197242\html\generator\pages\class.utils.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 119

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\Hosting\6197242\html\generator\pages\class.utils.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 120
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2010, 09:00:20 PM »
Hello,

make sure that you allowed write access to generator/data/ folder (in case of Windows host you should allow write permissions for IUSR_* usergroup)
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2010, 06:23:43 PM »
Hi,
I'm having the same problem with the Generator/index.php file. I have made a htaccess file and put:
Options +FollowSymlinks
RewriteEngine Off
into it.
The link to the documentation.html file works fine but when I try to click on any other links they all revert to my home page. I'm using Zen Cart and I have a SEO url rewrite on the site.

Did you get your problem resolved and if yes how?
Regards,
Breda