Error received when trying to create sitemap
« on: February 16, 2011, 02:15:48 PM »
Hi there,

I'm completely baffled by this one. A website I've built a little while ago isn't being picked up by Google, and I can't create a sitemap through the sitemap generator (an 'error' occurred)! Also, I can't access the site while I'm at work (connected to the server where its hosted!) but can access it outise of work on a different network.

Any ideas what wrong? [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

Thanks
Re: Error received when trying to create sitemap
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 05:35:55 AM »
Hi,

I also face problem with my sitemap as error is 403 forbidden in google webmaster tool
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 07:12:12 AM »
I type [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] in

but site display "don't java scrip this site" , Please some body help me, what am i doing ? Many thank!
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2011, 02:00:52 PM »
thank you very much , i will download it ^^!
Error received when trying to create sitemap
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM »
I too am receiving an error when trying to use the free sitemap generator.  I have used it before with no problems but I have added a few pages to it and wanted to make a new one.  however now i am getting the

An error occured
There was an error while accessing the URL specified: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
Please make sure to specify the correct website URL and resubmit your request.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 05:30:52 PM by macleoddcn »
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 08:15:13 AM »
Hello,

I cannot open your website either in browser, perhaps there are some issues with your webserver, or it blocks some incoming connections.