Yes, I know, I did that, but that's not the problem I'm working on now. I'm trying to figure out why it isn't listing all the url's for the pages in every row in my database.
I'll work on excluding the unwanted parameters later but first I need to figure out why it's not putting all of the url's in the sitemap. For instance, the last sitemap generated only lists 2,734 url's however I have 3,960 rows just in that one news table for the "racing_news_item=" parameter. There's another table with 729 rows/pages and a few more tables so overall I have close to 5,000 pages that I do want indexed. It's only listing 2,734 pages even with the unwanted parameters listed too. It's listing some of the url's for "racing_news_item=" but not all of them.