Warning: include(/hermes/bosweb/web088/b881/ipg.yoozpapercom/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosweb/web088/b881/ipg.yoozpapercom/generator/index.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 24

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/hermes/bosweb/web088/b881/ipg.yoozpapercom/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.2.17/lib/php.;pages/;/hermes/bosweb/web088/b881/ipg.yoozpapercom/generator\pages') in /hermes/bosweb/web088/b881/ipg.yoozpapercom/generator/index.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 24

Fatal error: Call to undefined function UxlcpFqGmGi_HJEDkU() in /hermes/bosweb/web088/b881/ipg.yoozpapercom/generator/index.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 39

Receiving the following error when going to www.mysite.com/generator. I have followed the how to install and set the correct permissions.
Hello,

please try to reupload all generator files again, looks like some files are missing on your server.
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com
Send me a Private Message

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.
I re-uploaded the files and confirmed the permissions and all we correct. I am still getting the error. I confirmed class.utils.inc was in the pages folder.
Replied to your email.
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com

For maximum exposure and traffic for your web site check out our additional SEO Services.
I did get a reply e-mail except for I did not have all files installed, which I have confirmed that I have.
Please provide temporary ftp access via email to check that.
Oleg Ignatiuk
www.xml-sitemaps.com