Hello,

I just upgraded to the latest version (v6) and am now getting the following error:

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I used the exact same settings as version 5, but am now getting this error. I have debugging on and can see the generator completing the indexing and that is where the connection gets reset. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Thx,
Scott
Right before it normally would take me back to the first page. It appears the sitemaps are being generated, it just drops connection going back to the default page when it completes.
This is the last entry in the debug log. This is where it is hanging up:

Creating sitemaps... and calculating changelog...
0%
/ 0 / 1345986461
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.
What amount of memory and execution time do you recommend?
The max time is set to 9000. For the memory limit I tried 0, then 256, then 512, then 768 and finally 1024. My connection is still being dropped.
I changed the generator config. I will contact my hosting company to find out if this is possible.
I received a response from my hosting company. Unfortunately customization of the PHP environment is not possible within the ASP environment. The memory_limit is currently set to 128M which they feel should be fine for the majority of scripts to run successfully and max_execution_time is set to 600 (10 minutes) which again they feel should be ample for websites. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thx,
Scott